Cheshire and Merseyside
Microsoft 365 Optimisation Programme
Our vision and goals
Our vision for the Microsoft 365 Optimisation Programme is to digitally empower the Cheshire and Merseyside healthcare workforce to enhance care by maximising the potential of Microsoft 365.
Our programme goals are:
- To ensure the Cheshire and Merseyside health and social care workforce has access to the tools and skills needed to use Microsoft 365 to its full potential.
- To identify opportunities for improving communication and collaboration across health and social care services in Cheshire and Merseyside using Microsoft 365 as the enabler.
- To build a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency across the Cheshire and Merseyside health and social care region by sharing best practice in the use of Microsoft 365.
- To improve information sharing across Cheshire and Merseyside healthcare services by identifying opportunities for process redesign through Microsoft 365 integration and interoperability.
To achieve these aims, the programme will deliver the following outcomes across Cheshire and Merseyside:
- A baseline of how Microsoft 365 is currently being used by NHS organisations and the identification of best practice.
- The development of an online Microsoft 365 Knowledge Hub for sharing best practice and learning in the use of Microsoft 365.
- The development of Microsoft 365 case studies and blueprints to promote best practice and wider adoption which will be available through the Microsoft 365 Knowledge Hub.
- The creation of a Microsoft 365 Digital Champions Network to promote best practice and support health and social care colleagues in their use of Microsoft 365.
- The identification of opportunities for integrating Microsoft 365 with existing clinical and business systems to support secure information sharing and efficiency.
You can read updates about our progress in relation to these outcomes within our Programme Updates.