Cheshire and Merseyside
Microsoft 365 Optimisation Programme
Microsoft 365 Knowledge Hub
A Microsoft 365 Knowledge Hub is available for NHS staff in Cheshire and Merseyside, providing free access to online learning to help enhance your digital skills.
From the Microsoft 365 Knowledge Hub, you can:
- Browse a catalogue of free Microsoft courses on popular apps including Teams, OneDrive, Outlook and more.
- Complete tutorials at your own pace and download certificates of achievement
- Access step-by-step guides and useful hints and tips to expand your knowledge
- Join Microsoft events and demos
- Discover what’s new in our monthly 365 bulletin
- Read case studies from across the region on how Microsoft apps are being used to enhance efficiency, collaboration, health, and wellbeing
- Manage your online learning through a personal training dashboard
- Join a growing community of Microsoft 365 Digital Champions to help spread learning, share ideas, and best practice.
Access the Microsoft 365 Knowledge Hub
To start exploring the Microsoft 365 Knowledge Hub, select your organisation from the menu below.
If prompted, please enter your work email address and password and follow the on-screen instructions.